Monday, November 16, 2020

Sandisk Extreme shows errors every time it’s hooked to the computer.


I just got myself the Air 2 and a 128 GB card about a week ago. Every time I fly and come back home and plug in my card, there’s always a warning saying there’s an error. I run the scan and then it says “no errors were found”I formatted the card the first time I put it in the drone and every time after that. I’ve formatted it from the computer as well. Still shows up.Do you think it’s just a bad card or would the drone be causing this? It’s a SanDisk extreme 128At first I thought it was just being silly, until I was re-editing some shots in premiere pro. When ever I export and watch the video, the clips turn into a slide show. No movement until the scene changes where it’ll be still as well. It’s only happening to a certain day I took it out. Which sucks because it was a good flight. Shots from other flights render out perfectly.Thought I’d ask you guys to see what you thought. via /r/DJIMavicAir2 https://ift.tt/35AagIc

No comments:

Post a Comment