Monday, November 16, 2020

Return from my homeworld


Hello honorable flair gue'ron'sha friends!I have recently returned from a trip to my homeworld to inform them of the most honourable flair Ma-reens.They seemed interested in what I had experienced and have advised me to stick around and continue serving with you and learning your culture and melee! In addition they had me bring back gifts! Say hell'o to my drone friends! *a bunch of tau gun and shield drones with marine helmets duct taped to the top of them come out* if anyone needs help, feel free to ask them! They're like your servitors but much better at killing themselves. *One explodes randomly*.The leaders of my world also weirdly knocked me out for a bit and when I woke up I had a splitting headache. Apparently the engineers of my world said that this will "help them collect info" or whatever that means.Anyways, congratulations are in order for being accepted! via /r/FLAIRMARINES https://ift.tt/2Uy0jEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment